Preparation processes undertaken are listed below when FITZROY PEST CONTROL services clear your house of pest problems. Our licensed inspectors will give you detailed information on how pest control management works, with regard to specific treatments being conducted at your property.
Willing to offer competitive prices. Without lacking on service. Ludy on Facebook
- Make us aware of anyone in your premises that suffers from a breathing condition like asthma or other health issues that we need to consider before treatment begins.
- Please make sure all windows and external doors are closed.
- Any exposed food and related utensils such as cutlery or crockery is to be covered or stored in a cupboard. Food stored in containers should be fine. Your pantry area should not require additional coverage unless open food is not sealed.
- Remove/cover food and water bowls to protect from over spray.
- If you have an aviary please let us know so we can assess how best to manage this.
- Fish tanks should be totally covered to prevent contamination from spray drift.
- Please inform us if a fish tank is on the premises.
- Vacuum thoroughly before we arrive and dispose of vacuum cleaner contents in a sealed container in an outside rubbish bin.
- We will also want to know places where your animals like to sleep, rest and play.
- It is not necessary to empty any drawers or cupboards.
- Payment is required on the day of treatment.
- Payment can be made in cash, EFTPos or via a bank transfer.
- Please ensure there are no clothes drying on the line outside as spray drift can contaminate wet washing.
- A barrier spray may be deployed inside your property.
- Where ever possible please move furniture away from the walls to ensure we can have enough access to spray skirting boards.
The following is a guide to best practices following a pest treatment at your property.
- Once sprayed areas have dried it is safe for people and animals to return.
- In areas where other deployment methods have been used we will advise of any specific considerations or usage information.
- Please leave floors for a minimum of one week before mopping.
- In the case of flea treatment a two week exclusion mopping and hosing is preferable.
- Where a pest treatment has been conducted outside please avoid outside watering for a period of 48 hours.